Welcome!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!

Reviews on how pokemon operate in rain and a social community. Welcome :]

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Q/A concerning site  

Ludicolo -- Member Review --

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MewCreation

MewCreation

Activity points : 19
Rep : 3

Ludicolo -- Member Review -- Empty
PostSubject: Ludicolo -- Member Review --   Ludicolo -- Member Review -- EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:57 pm

Ludicolo -- Member Review -- 272

Wow, I love this pokemon so much! It's typing for the rain is great,and with the rain dish ability,it can stall really well,as well as also having another great ability in swift swim! I can see three sets,a physical sweeper,a special sweeper,and a staller.

So,here's my staller set

Ludicolo (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Rain Dish
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Giga Drain
- Substitute
- Leech Seed
- Protect

so,your standard staller.three forms of recovery all in one; leftovers,leech seed and rain dish! Bold nature and the ev's increases recovery,and makes the defence as good as the special defence. Giga drain is for even more healing,and also an attacking move,in case you are taunted.Substitute and protect stall for HP,and leech seed damages the foe.

Special Sweeper.

Ludicolo (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Swift Swim
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Giga Drain
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast

Life orb is for even more attacking power, and the moves offer good coverage;though it's a shame that it can't learn thunder

And finally,the physical sweeper!
Ludicolo (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Swift Swim
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Seed Bomb
- Drain Punch
- Waterfall

He has a reasonable amount of bulk,so he can probably get away with at least 1 swords dance,maybe more! With this moveset,you get both of his STABS, especially grass which can deal with other water types trying to mess up your rain team.Drain punch means he can heal away the life orb damage to last even longer in the battlefield!

Conclusion: think there is better pokemon to use on a rain team for a sweeper,for example a kindra,but the staller set is just amazing in my opinion,surpassing maybe blastoise!

Rating: 10/10

Last edited by J98 on Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:55 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Caps and spelling mistakes #J98 Title, Image location, Caps errors, and Rating.)
Back to top Go down
@TooJosh4U
Admin
@TooJosh4U

Activity points : 250
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Limit on sets   Ludicolo -- Member Review -- EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:43 pm

Hey, can you limit the reviews to 2 sets from now on? And the title for you and other standard members is " Member Review "
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://rainydayreviews.forumotion.com
MewCreation

MewCreation

PostSubject: Re: Ludicolo -- Member Review --   Ludicolo -- Member Review -- EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:20 pm

Oh ok. And how come fear itself is a mod,I asked and was here first Wink
Back to top Go down
Fear Itself
Fear Itself

Activity points : 14
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Ludicolo -- Member Review --   Ludicolo -- Member Review -- EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:14 pm

Possibly since I have superior spelling and grammar skills.
Back to top Go down
@TooJosh4U
Admin
@TooJosh4U

PostSubject: Actually...   Ludicolo -- Member Review -- EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:37 pm

I rolled a dice, an I had all of your names on it.
Back to top Go down
MewCreation

MewCreation

PostSubject: Re: Ludicolo -- Member Review --   Ludicolo -- Member Review -- EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:30 am

the spelling was becuse i tried to do alot of it on my ipod
Back to top Go down
trachy
trachy

Activity points : 66

PostSubject: Re: Ludicolo -- Member Review --   Ludicolo -- Member Review -- EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 2:39 am

I'd give it a 10/10. Ludicolo is an incredible Pokemon in Rain, which is why we gave it OU. This thing is incredibly bulky, especially with Leech Seed, Leftovers, and Rain Dish healing, plus Giga Drain. It also is an excellent user of Swift Swim.
Back to top Go down
MewCreation

MewCreation

PostSubject: Re: Ludicolo -- Member Review --   Ludicolo -- Member Review -- EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:51 pm

trachy wrote:
I'd give it a 10/10. Ludicolo is an incredible Pokemon in Rain, which is why we gave it OU. This thing is incredibly bulky, especially with Leech Seed, Leftovers, and Rain Dish healing, plus Giga Drain. It also is an excellent user of Swift Swim.

I did originally give it an 8 or 9, but j98 edited it away. i completely agree with you though trachy, I have taken out many a foe with my trusty Ludicolo
Back to top Go down
@TooJosh4U
Admin
@TooJosh4U

PostSubject: Re: Ludicolo -- Member Review --   Ludicolo -- Member Review -- EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:56 pm

I changed it. I was in a bad mood that day xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ludicolo -- Member Review --   Ludicolo -- Member Review -- Empty

Back to top Go down

Ludicolo -- Member Review --
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome! :: Pokemon & Their function in Rain :: Hoenn-
Jump to: